Monday, February 13, 2006

monday

Today went for two interview. The first one were arranged by the recruitment firm. Some CMS subsidary company. Uhhmmm, the VP who interviewed me is quite friendly. Explain alot to me about their company, what he looking for. I think it go on pretty smooth. Took around 1+ hour for the whole interview to be completed. I thought I screwed up the test I did earlier. Guess I did not. *phew*

Next interview will be in 2+ hours time. So, I came back for lunch and some rest. No half naked hot chick give me a warm welcome thou. Only the super loud fighting voice from the neighbourhood. The dather and the son is having some real big arguement again. "Niama~" "Hum ga charn" "ma chao hai" those were the word comes in very rythmyc way.

Heading to KLCC around 1pm. Reach there around 130pm. Decided to go up to that company earlier. BUT, I lost in that damn tower~! the lift sucks BIG TIME! It tooks me about 20 minutes to search for the right lift! Geez~!!! Rumour says, the company is filled with chicks. Yes, rumour are meant to be fake.. sigh..

As I expected, I need to do some test. Score pretty well for the logic test, and average on the SQL test. The manager is real young and looks angmoh-ish enough. What a big company. Over 400+ developer + qa. w.t.f! After some conversation with them, I see its very challenging working in this company and will learn hell lot of stuff!

Received another call for interview, scheduled it on Wed. basically, today is the interview day. Just cross my finger and wait, while sitting on the sofa again, watching the television.

No comments: