Tuesday, March 21, 2006

KoC

Lately, quite addicted to the online game. Thanks for Maluzz for the inviting! great, so now I have no time for magic anymore. GREAT!!! Look what have you done.

Sorry to gwank , gleen , liovn , phang for dragging u guys in. hahaha, I must say, some of them, just insane!!! If your officers out-perform you, as the commander, you can only feel proud and go kacau,challenge more high ranking people.

[崇羽] A victory for nothing~ says: tonight might go yamchar with kwang...
[崇羽] A victory for nothing~ says: hahaha KOC's teammate
[ a f o i ] says: cool.
[ a f o i ] says: and together to critic the commander?
[ a f o i ] says: amtiu lo
[崇羽] A victory for nothing~ says: nooooooo
[崇羽] A victory for nothing~ says: our commander ling dao you fang
[崇羽] A victory for nothing~ says: like a king... shouldn't be a good fighter ma
[ a f o i ] says: shit u

* * * * *

[崇羽] A victory for nothing~ says: afoi is my commander
[崇羽] A victory for nothing~ says: he lead me to the success

* * * * *

I hate that bold word!! hahahaah its very funny thou. Shit you gleen~ but I more respect u and gwank. bwahahaha

*tabik* gleen
*tabik* gwank

No comments: