Friday, April 14, 2006

O-BLOOD!

Woke up at 3Am yesterday night. Doesnt feel too well. The feeling is strange. As if something gonna happen. I checked uder my bed, no kids with damn fair skin under my bed. I check in the toilet, no old women washing cloth. So I went back sleep.

Reach office as usual, not much workflow coming in. Listening to some music. Looks like a good day to me, the sun is doing good out there, the room temperature is just nice.

Then, I have a new request coming in, a totally new one to me. So after consult from senior, I start to work on it. Then, prompted for a page, to do some update. Shit happens.

I just overwrited the old version of DB to NEW one. WHICH IS WRONG~!!! TOTALLY WRONG!!!

The result, "server temporary out of service until further notice".

yeah, DAMN!!! the BIGGEST shit I ever created in this company. to most of my colleagues, this is FAR BIGGER than those they did. DAMN DAMN DAMN!

I knew it!!!

GOOD FRIDAY is a BAD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN!!!

No comments: