Thursday, December 28, 2006

journey to the tomb

This year xmas, like last year, didnt stay at KL and celebrate with the gang. I guess they have their own plan too. I went to Cambodia for a short trip.

Siem Reap, at first, it sounds like a boring trip. Until I bought G7, I started to looking forward to the trip. Although initial test shot does not bring too much of satisfaction to me. But, after I started to really use it, it turn out to be a PERFECT camera for me, during day time.

The bus is moving like a roller coaster. Yet, G7 still perform so well, all thanks to the fast shutter speed!

It is hard to understand, how the heck did the ancient ppl, build all the watt, tomb. Its so freaking huge! and beautiful!

8.5/10 for the trip.

-1.5 goes to the minor disappointment. Maybe some people might not understand why with the disappointment, but I ask you.. where got ppl go croc farm, dont want to see croc one? thill....

1. missed the sunset in Tonle Sap lake.
2. missed the nice angle of "face to face to the statue" in Bayon
3. missed the Angkor Watt sunset view from top !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still in the process of resizing all the photos. 1GB SD , 1GB SD , 750 mHA Batt , 1000 mHA batt served me well through out the trip! Next, i'll gonna get some filter, and thats it.

No comments: