Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Delhi Revisit - Day 2

Today, after work, the girls wanted to goto Dilli Hut. Rakesh AGAIN ask us if we want to go to some handicraft mall.

After another hard conversation with him, I manage to understand what does "This diwali, you go, my gift, 10 mins my gift, you" mean.

At first, I thought he want me to buy him a diwali gift. NO

Then, I thought he want to buy me a diwali gift. NO

In this Diwali Festival, the shops will give them a mystery gift, IF he could get a 50 entries there. So, he have to bring customers to the mall for 50 times. Now, he only have 25 entries.

Soon after I reach Dilli Hut, and pay for the entrance fee, I found out my filter are fogged. DAMN!!! its getting dirty. POTONG STEAM! All the photo taken, with visible stain.

Then, I take the risk of taking off the filter. Hopefully no scratch.


Stall in Dilli Hut


Fine piece of cloth


Vincci Handmade Shoe


Hairy Uncle and the High Tower of Cloth


Hand-drawing




Pillow case with ALOT of flies!


大海无量!


This dude from Kashmir. Trying very hard to get me buy something. Too bad I don't need anymore shawl.


They ask me to take their photo. And ask me how much my cam cost me.


Girls thing. sien


More girl's thing. more sien


DV, go get some and I do the thing, then I change position!


The "craftman" doing the rice thingy.


By the time I reach the hotel, already 10 something. So, decided to get McD for dinner.


Mexican Chicken Wrap. Rs119.00


Not too bad!

3 comments:

ZMiN said...

The McD looks a bit weird seriously. And your statement,

"Girl's thing. Sien" Is very not right.

Remember your FRIENDS. You know your FRIENDS in Malaysia, next time when you walk by these stalls ok. Thanx ahaha

Dude Vincester said...

zmin, dont worry about it. this is his second trip. nothing much to get for us anymore. Unless he can bring some girls back, then it would be a different story. hahaha

afoi: i get them, you trance them, then change position. hahaha /nah1

Anonymous said...

我要手信呀!
多謝!
點解呢...個麥當當...
感覺...唔好味...同怪怪地...
可能我未食過..又或者個包裝問題!