Thursday, August 23, 2007

International Firework Competetion - Australia

Went to Putrajaya for the International Firework Competition last night. It was Australia Team. My first firework shot.

Armed with tripod, wireless remote control. Packed in my SIX MILLION DOLLAR HOME bag. But, WITHOUT SKILL!


Test shot by the Australia team, also test shot by me!


Quite the special firework


Like a face with eyes!






Its very very very nice show. Worth the traffic jam. Because I'm not the one who drive. wahahahha!!! Probably will go again this Friday for Italy team! SIEN LIAO! Friday is Global Team! Probably not going.


Note: All the photo, seems "slanting", partly because there is a slope there, and also soft grass :'(

Did some quick edit thou.. some cropping, some rotation, some adjustment.









3 comments:

cassieandrea said...

yer so nice!!!!!!! tsk tsk tsk. tsk tsk tsk tks tsk tsk tsk.

fei said...

i guess u learn a new word :P

ZMiN said...

Everyone's gonna say wahh so nice so beautiful so breathtaking...

So here goes,

Afoi, so crappy lar those pics. Those firework... can see in Malaysia la. Don't send me the pics ok. I don't want them as wallpapers.