Saturday, June 21, 2008

Not all Jennifer == I like [ Part V ]

Since the lawyer got disappointed by my jokes, Jeniffer on other hand, contacted me in skype again.

[19:48:03] jennifer says: when are you sending the money to the lawyer so that he can get the certificate very fast
[19:48:20] The Vampire!™ says: i will send it now.
[19:49:07] jennifer says: ok
[19:49:43] jennifer says: so that by Monday he will get the certificate

So, to show my sincerity, I include a receipt in my reply, together with a sincere reply:-


Hi Con,

First of all, sorry for the joke
u should get the money soon!
can you ask your whoever to check ?
kindly send me the certificate once you receive the money

You can call me if you have any question.
on the other hand, can you give me your contact number?
until then, see you.


P/S: don't read the content vertically.

No comments: