Thursday, July 03, 2008

I'm truly impressed

I'm very very surprised to receive such a good "customer" support. No doubt, all the call centre, support team also sound polite, blablabla, but it is the policy to assist customer in any possible way, that win my heart!!

Well, because its dated 80s or earlier, even the camera looks new, there still some minor sign of wear. The reversing knob, somehow is lossy. So I decided to email lomography.com to try my luck.

I've just bought a LC-A from a friend, i have a problem here...

When i finished my first roll of film, i tried to reverse the film, but as u can see from the attached picture, there is a slight break of this part, when i turn the reversing knob, the metal stick will fall off..

How can i repair this ? do you have any parts of this that I could change?

Looking forward to hear from you ... thank you in advance.


And out of my surprise, this is the reply i get.

Hi,

I’m sorry to hear that. Please tell me if you are only missing the rewind knob? I will then send you a new one for free ;o)

Don’t forget to tell me your address!

Cheers,
Alex


Yes, I admit I think they dictated the "lomo lc-a", I admit i feel pissed when they sell over-priced camera. But I must also admit that, this time round, i'm really impressed with their service.

p/s: I didn't buy this lomo lc-a from them :O

No comments: