Monday, May 11, 2009

又 appreciation



Again, the small little something by the co.

a USB port extender, appreciation card, and piece of cake.

Recently, I feel like leaving because I felt the self development of me, is being restricted in the co. Went for some interview, and I realized.. hmm... is that the company problem? or is that my problem?

Have I lost the fighting spirit?
Have I not found who appreciate my work? (not thru all this gift la wei)

I'm again, in confuse state again. :) But one thing I know.. I will have a round of deep thought again. :)

8 comments:

sk said...

ohhh...you got sum si

If better opportunity, why not have a try?

lost fighting spirit? go drink Tongkat Ali to pep yourself up

you have lost the passion for your work after 3yrs working there...is normal la...says to your boss "I'm looking for new challenge here. Do you have any better ideas?"

Cheer up~~

極品女生 said...

每個人都希望可以搵到自己人生中嘅伯樂,我地期望改變,但又對一d 未知數的事情覺得彷徨...

無論你做咩決定都好啦~最緊要嘅係..佢係一個你唔會後悔嘅決定咁就得喇~加油!

Dude Vincester said...

good luck bro. We are both in the same situation. Need some quality time for deep thought. For both career and life. Cheer up ya.

mighty bento said...

dude...

how come you can online??
I thought u in BALI drink BARLEY???

Anonymous said...

haha your co (my ex-co) really have 'macam-macam' pattern huh?

加油,加油
Layp

Dude Vincester said...

yeah, i can online cause i bought a new handphone. Got wifi ma. Then i didnt activate roaming so no service. Have to rely on wifi only. Hehe

fei said...

have a break have a kit kat. i guess time for u to have short holiday break to revitalize ur spirit and energy. maybe after the break u'll have a clearer thinking.

cmun: lansi lah.. showing off ur new phone capability :P

afoi said...

thanks everyone~
:)