Thursday, January 27, 2005

A day without work...

*beep* *beep* Its 630AM and my alarm clock sound. Soon after I opened my eyes and trying to get up. I realised I cant. My world is spinning... having a great headache.
No choice... rest awhile and see how... tunggu dan lihat....

*7:30AM* - Not getting any better.... wait and see....

*9:00AM* - Same....

*sms colleague*

Then I continue to sleep...

*11:00AM* - Wake up... and go downstair... hungry... *scanning kitchen* ... no food... *scanning living room* ... no sign of living creature ... so I'm home alone ... it's been soooooo long I never being alone at home at day time! since I graduated ... miss those slumber life style... wait a min.... sofa is making sound.. let me put my ear close to it and listen what secret he want to tell.

*3:00pm* - Wake up from sofa and dial *1-300-888-333*

Operator : Hello Dominos Pizza.

Afoi : Yea.. hi.. good afternoon. I...

Operator : Is this Mrs Lim? From *read address* ?

Afoi : Do I sound like a Mrs.? Anyway.. just gimme a Value Meal 1.

Operator : What would you want for your pizza favour?

Afoi : err.... Chicken pepperoni. hand tossed.. 1 coke 1 sprites..

Operater : *repeat order* The time is 3:00pm now, your pizza will be arrive in 30 minutes, else you'll get a free pizza on your next order.

Afoi : Thank you

*3:28pm* - *bu bup* *bu bup*

Why they always manage to reach on time? else, I can get a free pizza... shesh...

Slowly, I go out to expose to the nasty strong mighty UV .. it takes 5 minutes for the guy to give me back the changes... is that a hint of giving the changes as tips?
yea. i WILL if you're more friendly...

Nothing much happened today... pizza for lunch... tv... surfing... take bath every hour since 3:00pm...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi!! so happy ar? ponteng kerja ar? :P

CW Wong said...

oii...u sure u r sick... lapor to ur boss krang baru tau.

afoi said...

oh jangan.... haha REALLY sick la... dont really avoid any type of food when i sick one :P