Monday, January 24, 2005

Old Time Story

While having a good rest in living room, watching tv, having a cold tea, reading newspaper, suddenly this story projects in my mind. Must be because I just told someone about this days ago.

(Over the phone)

Girl : He doesn't love me... *sob* *sob*

Boy : He do... dont be silly...

Girl : No, he doesn't... wahh!!!..... why must he treat me like that?

Boy : No, he LOVE you... trust me... I got to do some stuff now.. can we talk later?

Girl : Do you think he loves me? how you know?

Boy : *WTF!* Well, he just love you... call him ... your argument with him doesn't have to do with me... so why don't u settle with him?

Girl : Should I call him ?

Boy : ..... yea.. you SHOULD do it 1 1/2 hours ago when you first called me and shout...

Girl : Ok then, I need your help. You had 2 phone line in your house and speaker phone right ?

Boy : ... that's MY phone...

Girl : Can you call him and help me to ask him some question, and turn on the speaker phone ?

Boy : *think think* Ok, but give me five minutes, I need to pee.

Girl : hee hee.... notty... ok ok

Boy & Girl : Bye

*hang up*

*tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut*

Boy : hey Dude... is me.. Boy

Dude : yo boy, wassup!!!

Boy : till ..... your girl called.. and complaint EVERYTHING to me.. wtf u done to her !?? make her pregnant ? or you mati pucuk?? Her wee wang wang skill very the ganas man! shit you man...

Dude : heh... i do NOTHING man...

Boy : anyway, she ask me to *fast forward story.......*

Dude : WTF!?? then how !?? why she like that one !???? arrrgghh!!

Boy : You owe me a meal... didn't I tell you i had TWO speaker phone ?? bwahahaha . .I'll just turn on her line to let you listen to it also.. so, you "seng deng" abit k ? and act normal! Lick my ball next time we meet !!!

Dude : You my saviour !!!

Boy : Ok, be prepared and "seng seng deng deng"

*hang up*

Boy : *Take deep breath* *tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut*

Boy : Hello aunty, pass to your daugther please?

Girl : Hi, been waiting for 5 Min 20 Sec already. You're late !

Boy : ....... ok... I'll call him now... (fcuk... why always me the one need to do all this shiet)

Girl : Thanks

Boy : *Take another big breath and sigh* *tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut*

Dude : Speak!

Boy : Hey Dude, It's me *Turn on BOTH speaker*

Dude : yo .. wassup...

Girl : Ask him If he loves me...

Boy : err... ahhemmm... Just wondering.. If you really love Girl

Dude : Whats going on there ? How come bring up such issue ?

Boy : yea... and you think i want that?

Girl : Hey!!

Dude : Well, she's a very very nice and sweet girl.... and Of Course i do...I just think that I dont deserve to have such a lovely girl as my gf.

Girl : Ask him why he treat me that bad.

Boy : ic... so why are you treating her that bad ?

Dude : huh?? did i?? and HOW do you know ??? hey.... is someone beside you??

Boy : errrr........ errr....

Girl : say no.. say no.... puhlez...... tell him I chat with you in the chatroom and told you

Boy : Thru IRC dude...

Dude : sigh... you think i feel good of doing so? Did you know that, everytime after I treat her badly, I'll feel very bad? and no mood to eat? Do you understand that, she's even more important than myself? I dont want to lost her... But most of the time, things will not as what it supopse to be... I'm feeling so... down...

Girl : ahh... he's such a nice guy... Ask him if he will call me tonight ?

Dude : yes.. I will

Girl : ??? How come he can listen to what i said!??

Boy : *Holly Shit Mood* Dude... .WTF is the "yes i will" about

Dude : *panic* ... ohh.. sorry.. am drinking water just now... let me finish my sentese.. am about to say "yes, I will try to make things work between both of us.. and yes... I think i dont want to lost her... and yes... I want her to be my gf"

Girl : ohh... so he's not answering to my question... that's why i'm curious why he can listen to me...

Boy : *LOSNL* Well, i gtg now.... guess thats too much for me to take anymore... just call her tonight k ?

Dude : sure.. and sorry for the TROUBLE .. u know.... *LOSNL*

Boy : yea sure... jom StarCraft!!

Dude : Kenot la.... bike kena locked by mom liao... armteh..... i gt run now... talk to you later.. bye!

Girl : Thanks Boy, I need to take go have my dinner now. Been empty stomach since early morning. Thanks alot

*hang up*

Boy : TIU LEI dude!!!! just now you hiam hiam bocor rahsia... HENG AH!!!!

Dude : MARDE ...... HIAM HIAM!! laneh !! HENG AH!!! ey... JOM! StarCraft !!!

Boy : ehh? I thought your bike kena locked ?

Dude : Locked ? heh... If it's not locked Seconds ago, how can we enjoy our StarCraft One on One !?? Let you 10 mins + left hand also can win you

Boy : Lai lar ! See you in TeeSee in 10 mins!

*story end*




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaaha

you told me about it few days ago...
damn funny lar the way you write it out again...

vincent
p/s:NOT "MSS" okay?

afoi said...

lol..tahts fAST!

Anonymous said...

haha, of cause fast lar..
my "hau lut" is very good one..keep checking your blog and keep refreshing in order to see your latest post..
hehehehe :)

vincent

Anonymous said...

lol.. nice one...i agree with wat mun said... although edi heard it from u.. it still seems funny.. keep it up.. :)

fei