Monday, May 16, 2005

The Vandam Cruelty

One fine day, small pity afoi feel boring, so he decided to go out and have a walk. Wrong move... totally wrong move.. in the middle of the valley, he met VanDam, the cruel prosecutor.

Afoi being forced to a dead corner.. that doesn't end there, VanDam start with the famous VanDam-Car-Luck-Tie-Kiap-Kiap-Chow power. Obviously, that day VanDam reaches the highest level. Afoi sense taht the Vandam level on that day is almost 107,390,386,385,893 point higher than normal.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Actually, she's FORCED to snap that photo.. although I see joy in her face while snapping this photo. I'm helpless.. someone please help me... Princess, please help me.... please.... (VanDam, this post, you seng seng deng deng stick with your VanDam character, princess let other to do)

2 comments:

sk said...

"VanDam, this post, you seng seng deng deng stick with your VanDam character, princess let other to do"

Are you talking to me? I wan to be princess... by the way... VanDam, nice meh? Princess VanDam? How come got so mny character wan?

afoi said...

princess vandam? ROTFLOL... good one there...