Monday, May 02, 2005

You the man, Tiong Soon

During our malacca trip on last weekend, there's a person's name keep on coming on our my mind. Tiong Soon. He's the mysterious guy, he's afoi's savious, he's the man.. the one whom we dunno who the heck he is. Everything started when Princess start her SM session on me in dv's car.

Been calling tiong soon for help during the 1+ hour journey to malcca. No luck still. Even my arms turn red, tiong soon still do not answer my call. Until we reached hotel, DV suddenly changed. to Tiong Soon!! he pay back the reveng to Princess! hurray.. Tiong Soon~

Tiong Soon, I owe you.. I think you gonna save me from Princess's torture.. Other than sweating the other day, I'm damn sure my right arm cried. Cried of happiness because we found you.

But, I cant call your english name nomore, people started to pekchek with "Tiong Soon". So, I should call you "Zhong Xin". And on our way back home to KL, I think we finally found out who exactly you are. Mr.Fung, thanks alot for your help. You such a great man.

Tiong Soon, call me when you free.. Tiong Soon, save me when I call..

No comments: