Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Are they cheaper to hire?

KNNCCB..... Just back from my hometown's post office.. the worker there SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN~!!! I wonder why they hire those lame, stupid, ass licking, bastard people as their worker.. I think if they train some pig or donkey to work in the counter, the service and the quality will be far better man.

What I want is just to send two small parcel out to sarawak and mallaca... and they're giving fucking lot of reason.. "no.. we cant do that.. we're closing soon" "no.. you cant send that.." "no.. I only like to suck cock.." WHAT THE FUCK~??

DAMN DAMN DAMN!!! I'm so lan chart pissed right now~!!!

To Mr.WhoeverSuckCockAndWorkInPostMalaysiaTaiping , You waste my RM1.50 and hell no!! I DO NOT regret I throw the god damn stupid blady envelop right on your fucking idiot dogshit face!

No comments: