Friday, November 18, 2005

sap har.. sap har...

Two weekends ago, princess move from Castle WY to Castle CC. Sanfu mia people, mai all her konco-konco lo.. we try our best to help her move all the heavy duty furnitures. As the result? I turn into a begger after that. But some smart people wear ALL BLACK.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What she want to TRY ? somemore got "seng seng" .. must be try to be a star.. lets call it.. CHU-BAR-SENG

Its a nice shirt, really. I want to make my own one too~ But I have nothing to TRY. So, lets not put the "CUBA". I want the world to have peace. I want to travel to the world. Yes.. I know what I want..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And the name is nice too~ DU-NIA-SENG~!!!!!

Well, actually nothing much about the sap-har sap-har steambaot dinner at cheras pulau ketam. Only alot of laughter and some share-whatever-gross-thing-after-meal session, like.. wormshole? beheaded?

After that, went Kinki's place to collect my very very very very last batch of playing card. Some vintage decks. After sap-har sap-har with the decks, I'm bedded around 230AM

I just want to shout-out loud, DU-NIA-SENG~!!!!!!!!!! YEH!!!

No comments: