Sunday, July 02, 2006

say "NO" to gambling

During this world cup 2006, many of people will start to gambling. Many people get into deep shit because of gambling. Some people cant pay back the debt, and commited suicide, run off, or even drag their family member into trouble.

Most of the gambler will have the "try more luck" attitude, and hoping to cover back what they lost. That is when nasty shit happens.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One of the gambler who lost shits in WC 2006.

"I first started off to take out 300 to bet only. Which IF I lost all, I shall stop"

"Then, I started to won quite frequent. And started to increase my bet"

"I always managed to recover back from looses in next few matches"

"So I decided to give it again"

"I doubled my bill......"

"I urge all who gambled, please quit. It is a very very very very unhealthy practise, and very heartache"

"You can use the money to go for a July-Aug Trip, buy a new handphone AND a case of Jerrys Nugget."

SAY NO TO GAMBLING!

No comments: