Saturday, October 06, 2007

DIY a lightbox!

Since I have nothing better to do, and lazy to go out, decided to start the "photography project" - DIY a lightbox!

Preparation :-

- 2x clip on light stand ; RM 40.00
- 2x light bulb ; RM 20.00
- 5x foam board (20" x 30") ; RM 25.00
- 1x 3" white tape ; RM 5.00
- 1x razor knife ; RM 12.00

Total : RM 102.00


The stuff


AND just in case!


Credit to jyoseph for the DIY instruction.


Walla! (bad WB, re-shoot after I keep EVERYTHING! Forgot to shot the final outcome)


I started with only 2 light source, which, I guess, could be better if using 4, as per the instruction.

What the light box can do?


Not enough of light


too bright?


Visible edge at the background.










Much much much more to learn for exposure!


P/S : Achievement of this project is, I never use a single plaster!!! hurray!! No bloody finger this time. :P

2 comments:

ZMiN said...

afoi, he has the kick-ass necklace, you don't!

And also, I thought his picture looks a lot brighter... why ah?

afoi said...

1. cos i dont kick ass
2. cos i got only 2 light source, he got 4!

lol