Monday, July 04, 2005

Infernal Affair - Final Episode (no more not so soon)

I almost jobless last thursday. Boss called, and tell us to stop going to client side after friday. The company hasnt pay us since the begining of the contract yet. What kinda stupid company is this? The Pig Tougue dog fucker's pattern , is totally unacceptable.

As per clause 4 of the independent contractor service agreement on working hours and leave, in the event if the Software professional is late to the Client location for more than 2 times consecutively or more than 4 times in a calendar month, CHAOHIGH Company has the right to terminate this Agreement (we need to provide them with written notice about this though).


Above is the email that fucka send to my C.I.O and as for "advice". Serious shit, they dont even see the As per whichever clause that, all payment have to clear the latest by 5th day of next month. WTF!!!??? MCH!!!! now I'm real pissed with this stupid company~!!!!

Its weird, but I'm kinda excited about the last day. BUT, rupa-rupanya, boss only talk "fui hey suet wah". He decided to give them antoher chance. So, we still continue work in that company. Until he say he'll give us a break today(monday) and tomorrow. I guess there must be some "plan" going on there. To make it like, we mogok and don't want to work.

I thought this Infernal Affair situation gonna end soon, but.. guess it will be another months to end. Just, keep on hoping and wishing and waiting. When I imagine, if we ever leave that company, boss ask us to clear all the system we developed, I started to imagine the evil laugh on boss face. And of course , you'll only see me with innocent face, because, I am~

No comments: