Sunday, July 10, 2005

Lately, I cant really control myself. Neither my spending nor my mood. Have a talk with a friend last weekend. So my problem now is, being too harsh sometimes, and have no "filtering" on what I say. Thus, might hurt some people's feeling. The worst part is , I dont even realise this a problem.

Yes, I do admit I don't know what should/ what should not say. I always think its good to tell everything we feel to anyone. Guess will have to lock in a room , face the wall , suck the guts juice and ask my mum to tatoo "Think Before Talk" on my back.

Glad that I have a bunch of friend who always remind me of my problem. But they ask me not to stand too hard. Like that,how to satisfy my gf's need? (as if I have one)

Nothing much happening on the weekend. Mum visit (again). then Saturday morning, have a badminton session with Danny , his gf, DV , ahfeifei and I. Ahfeifei working afternoon shift the other day. So he cabut first.

*phone ringing*

Danny : oi.. your phone ringing

Afoi : oh really? *run to the bag*

Why do I need to run? only god know. When I passed by the tiang which tied the net, my shirt ACCEIDENTALLY got hooked with hookerhook.

*PPPLLARRRKKKKK*

My shirt got torn !!!!!!! WTF!!! Its good for laugh. Cant stop lauging. Luckily DV brought extra shirt. Else, I'll have to act like the Hulk for the next hour.

No comments: