Friday, July 15, 2005

Slow Friday

Time passed SUPER slow today. Makes me think the watch got problem. WHY ? because it's FRIDAY! bento will be SUPER busy on every friday. Princess got training, so kenot fai thru MSN. Plus some PKLTJHCIO spying on us.

After the "Almost" [Infernal Affair - Final Episode] incident, I've totally NO OHM to work here no more! not even a single cell in my body want to work. "I don't know, some people do complaint about their work. But I see they still hold the work they working...but you're EXTREME! I can see you want to leave anytime from now!" someone told me this before. and YES I'm exactly with such feeling every weekdays.

Look at how they manage the thing ? Whats the point to rush the project for them? "I only want to take, I dont want to give". yeah right... go pull your dick and fuck yourself , you piece of nasty shit! ok, 11 more weeks to go... but... i smell shit is awaiting.. soon .... very soon... damn.....

No comments: