Saturday, September 24, 2005

I'm getting more and more boh lard

Today, I decided to live life live~ So, I went jogging with fei and dv on the morning. Fei reached my place at 8AM and I'm still having candle light dinner with some of my dream girl. THEN he called~ arrghhhh.. NEVERMIND... so after 5 mins, I join him and goto dv's place to pick him up.

We jog at Taman Tasek Menjalara. The lake is empty anywway, and the place is kinda packed. After two round of walk walk and some warm up, we decided to start jogging. Still going strong on the first half lap. THEN, I started to feel tired. SHIT~!! I already had the dizzy feel after ONE lap. . . . . SHAME ON ME. Looks like my stamina, all gone~!

After another 30 mins of so called "exercise", we decided to go for breakfast. After breakfast, we proceed to SOMAS to have a look at the warehouse sale. The place is crazy... long queue of car entering that area.

Main thing is, I've lack of exercise for a long period, and been maintainning some real slumber life style.. now that I've lost the stamina, I have one serious thought. If I keep on like this, my future gf wife will be the first one to feel the impact. So, for god's sake, for her happiness, I must gain back my stamina!

My target is to last at least 40 mins!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Of course, I mean JOGGING.

No comments: