Monday, September 19, 2005

Its all gone...

During my previous trip back to hometown, I went back to my old house. Errr... or should I say, the location where my old house USED to be there. Mum told me they k.o the whole house. I didnt expect it's done so fast and so clean. All the memories ... now that I cant see it nomore..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look like nothing but the gate from the temple.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The address plate is gone.. :'(

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So do the "Surname Plate"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What left back is only the GATE.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What left back is.... only... afoi's memory

I hope my 52-B memories will stay forever.. those were the time...

To bobby my dog, you'll always rest in peace in the uncle's garden.

To the yellow bicycle girl, now you can ride the bike without worrying people will tease you anymore.

To the footballer, no more goal from half field... or.. maybe you guys already had another good player.

To the fish in the longkang, no more hiding here and there... no one will disturb ya life anymore.

No comments: