Friday, September 16, 2005

MarnPsyGarn, ChaingCWhoreMart.

"Ending a relationship is just like having the worst nightmare after having the best dream."

"We cannot beg someone to stay if they want to leave and be with someone else. We have to admit that love doesn't give us the license to own a person. This is what love means...sacrifice."

"Often times we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to. Though that doesnt mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care. Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you."

"Some people say the worst way to miss someone is when they are right next to you and you know you can't have them, but it's worse when you thought you didn't want them anymore and then all of a sudden you realize you can't live without them."

"Deep in my heart, I'm suffering, knowing that I've lost you. On the outside, I'm living, pretending that I've forgotten you."

"A failing love is like desperately hanging on to something precious; not wanting to give up, but your hands feel the pain. And, when you finally let go, you're free from any pain, but your hands are empty."

"How can I promise you forever when tomorrow is so far away from me? How can I dry your tears when I have a bleeding heart inside of me? How can I ever forget you when your name is etched so deep within me?"

"They say no matter how dark the night is, the sun always rises again ... I say lost love makes one realize that no matter how bright the day is, the sun will always set again."

"A heart breaking isn't always as loud as a bomb exploding.. Sometimes it can be as quiet as a feather falling.. And the most painful thing is, no one really hears it, except you.."

"Who do you run to when the only person who can make you stop crying, is exactly the one who is making you cry!"


***
Talk is cheap. Everyone know the "common sense". But, when it happen to you. Things just go differently. This post, might not help at all.. BUT.. was hoping if it strike some of the thought one have now, thus, having a deeper thought and get what one want.

No comments: