Saturday, October 01, 2005

Friday again (no big deal)

Its friday~ but.. am feeling nothing different. Simply because to me, everyday is the same day. Been jobless staying at home for a month already. Well, guess will have to start hunting a job. Maybe another 2 months. :D

Nothing much happen (ya.. again). The only task I had is, to fetch wooly back. She's back from PD, some company trip. Sounds like some great trip. Later at night, we dinner at cheras. Even though we decided to settle down at BaYaThin the not too costly food stall, it still cost me about 20 bucks. Again, I would like to urge the funding for ARF is really in critical level.

The thing thats matter is, I'm the driver!! Still going strong.. And thanks to the food, I'm still feeling darn full right now, and its 4.51AM. another 4 hours, we'll be practising "healthy life style" again - Badminton session.

And since I cant sleep yet, here comes the v2 for the "make colour make water". Credit should goes to Olmac, Music by whoever creator (unknown artist).

Mhar Khing Kiap Dee (Double King Sanwich Two of Club)

No comments: