Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Its time for another change...

"I guess I'll have to start looking for jobs". Been telling people this since months ago, but I still havent send out any resume. Eh, wait.. I did.. I did sent to Bank S, they said I'm over qulified.. fuck it~!!!

Tomorrow, I will go service my car, then polish my resume and start sending it. Hope I remember that.

- - -

Just uploaded some photo from my phone. Found some silly snapshot.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This dude sat in front of me during my trip back to hometown. After the stop during the way, I guess he discovered some hot chiq precious stuff. For the next 15 minutes after the bus continue the journey, he turn back and stare at the hot chiq precious stuff for 18 freaking times~! yes... 18~!!! Really so chio meh the chiq? no wor... you want Ijima Ai's VCD? I got ma...

Then, I discovered some generic deck of USPC famous deck, the Bee deck.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Its exactly the SAME back design man..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Even the deck seal is 80% like the USPC seal.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
But the face, its.... uhhmmm......

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The weather is good this day...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So I decided to go for some walk at the lake..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

- - -

The other day, I bring mum and aunty to USJ to look for my another aunty. Then, I miss the U-Turn and go till Puchong. Mum decided to go Putrajaya to settle her stuff first... No Scared No Dangerous, we reached there.. Its quite nice there.. but.. is it necessary? marde... you help do sooo many useful thing with those stupid money spent on those stupid cipek stuff.. MCH~... "Oo A Boh A, Jit Tua Dui... TIU~"

Know why the Gove****** cant afford to subsidize on the petrol ?? Know why the ****rnment being so poor ? You'll know......

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But then... Good thing is, I see this quite nice chiq while waiting my mum.. ngek ngek ngek... Very the nice...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: