Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The书香社会day..

Went and meet some friends today. First, I went Kota Raya to meet with my magic sifu for some drink. Share some thought and information, then head to KLCC. Another appointment with a long lost friend. I'm supposed to meet her at 630PM, but I reached there at 430PM. So, I went Kino-kuniya for some books.

One thing I noticed. Normally, there will be alot of chiq on the "Magazine" section, whilst on Computing section, there's hardly even a female flies there. Sometimes there is some chun chiq on the Engineering section, when they decided to bought some fashion magazine and walk to the counter next to it.

Then, I reach "Hobbies and Games" shelf. To my surprise, I saw some not-too-bad magic book.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The feel of the cover is like those ancient china's literature.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
By J.B Bobo, *respect*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Another cool cover. Sofa-alike material.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There's some other books, so much to choose, which one to choose? Well, I finally settle down with one.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Smart choice, I must say

No comments: