Thursday, January 19, 2006

Twinkle Little Star

Got this from forwarded email from ahfeifei today. It reminds me of the olden day(simon say). When I was young, I used to go cut my hair in those indian shop. There is N times the barber decided to quit cutting my hair because I cant stop laughing. Result? I end up go back home with "unfinished hair cut" and mum will do the work.

I'm surprised that the indian barber still remember the laughing kid after about 15 years. He admited to the hospital before my mum retired. He looked ill thou..

Indian : Where's your son?

Mom : huh?? the good one or the joker?

Indian : Aint you the one who bring your son to my shop for some hair cut long long time ago?

Mom : ahh... hmm...

Indian : The one who always laugh non stop and pissed me off?

Mom : hahaha so, you're the one! he's in KL working.

Indian : He still laugh that much?

Mom : ...

No comments: