Wednesday, January 04, 2006

[ . . . ]

Its the second working day for year 2006. STILL no news from the first company I went to interview. DAMNIT ~!!! "是你的,跑不掉"... but still I don't like the feeling of uncontrol situtation.

Just back from lunch + movie. Tank come look for me for lunch. Went "Ah Siang Bak Kut Teh" in Sungai Way. Its a famous and delicious. Then, we go WAN UTAMA for a movie, "VENOM". I wouldnt recommend this to ANYONE. The movie is kinda boring. The snake isn't very big, and no, it's not horror movie at all. *yawn*

On the way back, received call from the second company I went interview. They asking for 2nd interview. I scheduled it on Friday, 2 P.M. I know i'm dumb, but somehow I still hope the First Co. will call me for 2nd interview today or tomorrow..

Looks like the chances for me to get myself in programming line AGAIN is higher. Damn... I hate it.. I hate the feeling for rushing the god damn project.. but... I need cash to survive..

No comments: