Monday, January 23, 2006

A week away from CNY!

wow, time flies. Its going to be another new year again. I'll be turning 24 this coming CNY. Looking back on what I have achieved? no.. nothing much.. Anything I missed? no.. nothing much..

Anyway, I come out with PlanA and PlanB for my CNY. (obviously, I'm too free staying at home). To have BEST effect, I will, and YES, I will play selected CNY song through out my CNY. I think my plan work best with selected CNY song too.

PlanA
Song1 [457KB]
Song2 [1.97MB]

1. Wake up 8AM , have breakfast while reading newspaper.
2. Take a shower.
3. Start some meditation
4. Take an afternoon nap.
5. Drink some chinese tea.
6. Go out for an evening walk.
7. Dinner and read some books.
8. Sleep at 930PM
9. *repeat 1 to 8 for the next day routine



PlanB
Song1 [761KB]

1. Reach home 6AM after whole night of gambling.
2. sneak in quietly without disturbing everyone at home
3. wake up for afternoon beer.
4. watch tv special
5. tie fire cracker on each neighbour's dog's body
6. vomit(drunk) and prepare for dinner
7. start the fire cracker session
8. go out at 8PM for gambling.
9. *repeat 1 to 8 for the next day routine

No comments: