Friday, May 25, 2007

Delhi - 5th Day

Today will have a con call to the KL office again. I DO NOT WANT TO ATTEND! damn!! from this end, it sounds so harsh! I hate it! Why on earth I must join the con call between you managers when you guys decided to shoot people during the call !?

I'm glad I'm still surviving. 3 of us started to feel not well.

I'm having mild fever, and the ladies are feeling very tired and headache.

Hopefully, today's con call doesnt kills away our mood. ALthough the Taj Mahal trip is very expensive , but it is a MUST GO!

8 comments:

gs.kwang said...

hey bro, what have you done to those ladies.. made them so tired?

anyway.. take care!

Anonymous said...

喂....俾啲心機照顧你自己呀!!!
原來你去兩個星期呀...
但好似...過咗無幾日咋喎..
加油呀....

fei said...

lol. yeah what have u done to the ladies until they are tired?

if u r really not feeling well.. better go see a doc if not later u really fall sick u can't go see ur taj mahal or sunrise edi.. take care

Anonymous said...

Hey there....hmm...take care oh...don't fall sick....

enjoy the taj mahal.... n etc..

cassieandrea said...

wah afoi....fly to delhi oso no tell me! ishhh. No fren manz. hahahaha. take care laa...hope u enjoy yourself there ok? Or enjoy with the leng lui there. XD remember to snap some photo! Did u bring u cam btw?

kelly said...

Take care, fren!!

afoi said...

Thank you everyone for the care!! I feel so warm!!! sausage almost cooked!

Ya, I'm feeling much better now!

Canto : oi!! I told u lar! u not listening!

Dude Vincester said...

oii...how is everything there? still can survive ah? hehehe