Sunday, May 06, 2007

Dinner Plate cost me RM 310.38

for the FIRST TIME, I got my FIRST SAMAN!!!

After dapao KFC for dinner, I go back home, and when I reach this stupid traffic light, it will GO red VERY fast. So, EVEN its is "ALMOST" red, I speed up. And FUCKED!!!!!!!!!

A Police Car is JUST across the road. So :

1. I Speed up more, belok kiri and kanan to overtake more car.
2. The police car follow me.
3. They open the Siren light!!!
4. They speed up.. and highlight me.
5. I don't fucking care and continue driving
6. "AXX 80XX , sila berhenti di tepi"
7. "Cheebuy..."

I don't fucking want to give them kopi duit, so I ask them for a SAMAN! a RM300.00 Saman.

I'm going to skip 30 KFC meals to pay off the saman. DAMN!!!!

1 comment:

Dude Vincester said...

hahahaha...red light also want to jump...that is heavy penalty lar..even you want to give duit kopi also they dont want lar.. hahaha...

want to jump yellow light no problem..red light?? hehehe