Thursday, May 10, 2007

so sudden... but wait!

At first, I only thought of "Sawadika" (Travelling to Phuket next Wed to Saturday)

Now, I have to think of "Yaahteeh" as well!!

This morning, boss suddenly ask me to bring passport tomorrow to do the Visa. :|
I'm going to India for two weeks on next Sunday!

So late in getting this info. And so rush for everything

Friday hand over passport -> Tuesday get back passport -> Wednesday go Phuket -> Saturday back Malaysia -> Sunday go India

Only two person going... tutu.. no fuN!!!!!

[Update] Due to the fact that, the visa can't be done on time, I'm not going India anymore!!!!!

Sad : Can't visit Taj Mahal

Happy: No need to avoid shit, problem in drinking water, offended someone on the street and got beaten to death

[Update AGAIN] Due to the fact that, they rushed the Visa for me, I'm going India!!! 20th May 2007!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

好幸福呀...有人有得去玩...
我要人妖做手信呀..唔該!!!

afoi said...

fUuahhHh u sure!? :0

Anonymous said...

SURE....人妖手信一大個...
如果無..我實唔會放過你囉!!!!
bear in mind啦!!!