Sunday, June 26, 2005

7.24 @ Nuovo

Last friday, it is the FIRST time I went out with a group of magic hobbyst~ It was a SUPERB outing. Almost everyone there is close to professional level~!! *salute*

After work, went to Subang and meet up with friends, then head to Nuovo. There's this JUICE 3rd Anniversary Celebration. Thru some contact, we manage to kinda do some street style performance there. But, I didn't perform to any spectator, just not until that level yet. However, I TOTALLY MELT by some of the magician there. Buiyen and Charlston. They were two COOL dude~!!! VERY VERY VERY talented. Looking at their performance, I again, have the fun of watching magic!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the FIRST specator. This lovely lady, from "leave me alone" to "wow! This is nice"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Spounge ball routine with Charlston performing.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Spounge ball routine with Charlston performing.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
See? you can hold girl's hand with magic~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dok doing some card routine to some dude.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The duo gang~ Buiyen the mighty and Charlston the Guru~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Not too huge response from this group. But still , the moment of getting this routine done, is fun!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Finally they smiled and enjoy the show~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nuovo. before the show~

I didn't perform to any laymen the other day. But I had soooo much fun. It feels so damn good when you're with a group of people who likes/crazy about stuff you like! People are watching us at mamak stall when we share some thought on some skill and play with our cards. I learnt soooo many stuff that day. WOW! I finally have some motivation to practise my skill! they're all Godlike!!!!!!!

No comments: