Sunday, June 12, 2005

The one with Seiko.

This weekend , is quite an expensive weekend for me. Friday, I've spend few hundreds in eBay, at some.. uhhm... precious thing. Then, Saturday, went Sogo with the gang.. bought a watch, and Davidoff fragrance. Thanks to feleech, without her. Really cant get the watch with SOME discount.

Talking about Davidoff, seems like the promoter want me to die. She shower me with ALOT of the fragrance. FCUK~ even after I tell her, I'm in great danger with such smell. And I even more afraid after our dinner at Sunway Steamboat Buffet.

饱温思淫(When you're full and warm, you'll think nasty) keep on coming into my mind. Will I being "kharm" by the someone? Be very afraid!!! worst to worst... i'll shout!! shout for my brother man... shout!! But.. looks like I've been thinking too much. Reach home safe and tight, still. *phew*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I damn like this watch. Fall in love with it last week, when I first saw it from the net. Then, start to ask around if anyone could help with it. Almost order direct thru the net.

I doubt if anyone could awake by the alarm clock. It sounds like an ant moaning for sex. Shesh...

Why it is named Seiko
- It means, "four tall" in cantonese. 四高. And, what the 四高 about?
--- 高雅 (elegant)
--- 高级 (exclusive)
--- 高品质 (top-quality)
--- 高尚 (high-grade)

Is the above statement true
NO

No comments: