Friday, June 10, 2005

Uncle, wake up~

Today went lunch with colleagues somewhere in subang. Eat jarp farn. The boss seem blur. When I reach the stall, the floor is full of rice. The uncle looks blur. Someone is sweeping the rice. Looks like his worker "accidentally" pour the whole beg of rice to the floor. Better luck next time.

After lunch, go "dar bao" for colleague at the rice stall again. While queueing up for paying money,

O.M(Office Man) : Boss, rice..

Boss : yeah? wheres ya plate ?

O.M : er.. I only want plain rice.

Boss : huh? plain rice? we dun sell plain rice.. sorry *tulan look*

O.M : *shock* WTF? I just ordered some dishes here, and you dont sell me rice?

Boss : ohh... sure sure.. I thought u only want plain rice. Today not enough rice. Cannot afford to sell plain rice.

O.M : *&^$&*&(@$*(@$@$* look at afoi

Afoi + O.M : *LOL*

No comments: