Friday, June 03, 2005

Buzz Off!!!

Yesterday night, after work, as usual I take train back home. On the way from Asia Jaya to KL Sentral, there's this two young guy enter the train. One guai-lou with another Banana dude.

"I MEAN........." Out of sudden, that guai-lou SHOUT.. then whisper with his friend. WTF?

Then, they start to walk around , guai-lou walk a distance then only stop in front of a young man, this banana stop BESIDE me, and start to talk to the uncle beside me.

B.D "Hello.. Do you have a minute?"

Uncle "Stop that!"

B.D "???"

Uncle "I know your trick!!"

B.D "There's no trick, uncle"

Uncle "I say STOP THAT! I know your trick!! You're wasting your time young man.. STOP IT!"

B.D "no.. maybe you shoukd listen first"

Uncle "I know your trick!! Stop spreading your religion around. KEEP your own god damn religion to YOURSELF! I have my right!!!"

B.D "What's your name, uncle" (till, some people just dun die.. jst shut the fcuk up and get lost la..)

Uncle "Stop it! I have my own privacy. Ask your friend over there to stop this as well! I'll report to imigration with this! You guys are making me sick! BUZZ OFF!!!!"

B.D *amkan look walk to guai-lou*

I don't really understand why the uncle have such big response. But I'm sure he's pretty much pissed off. I respect all sort of religion which encourage good deed and condemn devilish action, and will never bad mouth other religion. Everyone have their own right of choosing a religion, why bother to go around and ask everyone to convert/join you? "Lick my ass, it taste good, will you?"

No comments: