Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Hero Without Land For Fight

Many years ago, I'm USED to be not-too-bad-and-can-show-off-abit guitarist. When I'm one of the top student in my music school, when the boss will ask me to show off the skill whenever he saw me and with new customer.

After many years, my guitar skill sucks...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The ciplak guitar rest in peace inside the case...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The kai-wan-siao-quality guitar rest ON TOP~

I MUST re-polish the skill... touch her gently again. Hold her body tight, move around her neck, press it gently around the bra bar.. and plug the payaya string so strong, that I feel the vibrant of her body... too bad, I've lost a G String from one of them, a D String from another and an Lower A String from the last one..

No comments: