Thursday, August 04, 2005

kkc from kelamin.net

dav[censored]ey@ke[censored].com

Dear afoi,
A group of us, Fra[censored]ock, Ke[censored]ny, Da[censored]ong and myself, are going to revive the Men Ministry which has gone into existence for a long time. The purpose for this revival is mainly due to Br[censored]on who spoke to us during the church camp and a desire in each one of us to meet the spiritual needs of the men in our church. I have written to ask you to join our group in the initial startup to represent your age group. we are looking for man in our midst who are zealous about JC and has a passion to see the Church meeting the spiritual needs of the people, in particular the men in our midst.
I have spoken to Zhe[censored]in and he has agreed to join us to represent his age group. I hope you will consider this carefully and let me know of your decision by this week if possible. For your info, we have informed Pastor regarding this ministry and he has no objection to it.

Best Regards,
[censored]id T[censored],
[censored]min.com
Tel: 53549413

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Reply from afoi :

After consider it carefully, I've finally made up my mind, at first, I would like to say, GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH YOUR CHEESE DICK AND LEAVE ME ALONE. But, I realised its too harsh and might hurt you. So, my reply will be "you guys enjoy, without me.."
And btw, next time, please check ALL your fucking recipient email address before you send it out. and make sure you fucking know them~! So that nice people wont need to curse you to hell. Wish you a good day.

No comments: