Saturday, August 27, 2005

The Moment

After receiving photos from DV, I realised there's sooo much fun during the Genting trip. I cant help but keep laughing and smiling when I browsr thru the photos. Especially when watching the video. :-) Its been quite some time where I had so much fun. Hope I'll have it again soon.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Superbly nice view taken by DV from the carpark. [10+ PM after dinner]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Bday Kaki's. The cake is super hard to cut delicious~! Thanks everyone~ [12 AM]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Everyone feeling "wee wang wang" after the liquor game. You cant expect anyone of us to stand straight after the 50% alchohol liquor right? [2+ AM]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Then, princess, me and ahfeifei sleeping not sleepy yet. So decided to go down for a walk. It was so nice.. [3+ AM]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Everything seem to be so calm , so perfect. [3+ AM]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
[3+ AM]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Taken by me from the garden.[3+ AM]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Taken by me from the garden.[3+ AM]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Time to check out. Group photo by Mr.T10 [12+ PM]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
As usual, no one seem to have solid suggestion on where to for lunch.. so, end up at some HK restaurant.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Satan Pork Chop Rice. The name satan is caused by the TIME you need to wait for them to delivered.

No comments: