Friday, August 12, 2005

Ma... A Khar Oo Horn (mom, there's a horn below)

Suddenly, this incident pop up in my mind.

Many years ago, when I first get my car license, I'm a little bit excited (that explain why I never seldom drive, only LITTLE BIT excited). One normal, hot and boring night, nothing much to do, after exam, mom INSIST that I go drive out jalan-jalan.

mom : oi.. drive la..

afoi: dun1... no fun..

mom : you want your monthly allowance or not ?

afoi: nai a an neh ?

mom : drive... I'll sit beside you.

afoi: ... zark..

So, no choice.. go in the car, do everything the instructor teach. Adjust mirror, check gear, put on seat belt. And I realised the seat distance is too near, so, I decided to adjust the seat. When I move forward so that I could reach the "paddle" to adjust the seat, *PINNNN* The Horn sound! Out of sudden, mum and I were shock.

afoi: how come got a horn down the seat one ?

mom : huh??

afoi: I think I just "trigger" the horn below the seat. I was about to adjust the car seat. So I pull the "paddle", and then *PINNN* see?

mom : What the? how is this possible ? do again. An extra horn BELOW the seat?

afoi: *repeating procedure*

mom : ............................................. son, it is your CHEST which pressed the horn when you move forward to adjust the seat.

afoi: oh... ic.....

mom + afoi : ROTFL

No comments: