Saturday, April 16, 2005

夜粥记

Friday night. *phew* another week had past. Today is not as stress as other weekdays.. simply because its weekend. Realised I had period like a girl. Weekly period. Laiyea on monday , tues , wed . Thursday on recovery stage. Friday , Saturday no need to use pad (to wipe off my tears) . Sunday PMS.

Went to a shop somewhere near Pudu to have dinner with friends, together with two new friends. Coldoor and Ah Chris. 800pm-1130pm. Then go back home.

I am assigned with a new name. Siu Wong Ji which "sounds" like a Little Prince. But, the fact is, it is NOT. SHIT! 小旺子 a.k.a Siu Wong Ji is a name of a dog named 旺财 (Wong Choy) which been "clean body".

Nothing much happened this week. Found out a new group named "蕉祈团" founded by a group of 蕉教(jiao jiao) people. Stingy group leader dong share his mamee with me..

I need something new.. something to stimulate my dull life style.

2 comments:

ZMiN said...

Yo Sew Wong Jee~

Why cant it be sew choon ji ler? More of the eunuch feel u kno... and what is the wat jew * Tuin? (I dont really know how to pronounce the second word)

afoi said...

because Siew Choon Ji dong have the macho feel LOL... err.. heard of the "Hui Qi Tuan" ? the extremist group of the "Hui jiao"? well, this is for "Jiao Jiao" .. so its called "Jiao Qi Tuan"