Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The unsolved puzzle

Talking about bus, reminds me of another experience. This time, with the bus company I used to take. One fcuk fine day, after college, after lunch, enter the bus in Pudu Raya.

Everything seem perfect to me. The blow job is cold enough. No weirdo sitting beside me. Bus departed on time. Sitting next row from me, is a couple in their mid 50s.

"Aiya... this kinda thing.. you willing I willing one ma.."

"Come out play.... must happy happy one ma.."

"One or two day... nevermind one ma.."

"Dont la say until like I force you"

This were some of the conversation I heard. It makes me wonder. Whats going on. But aiya... people's clothes.. better dont take care of the corner. During the half time break at some Rest Area, the uncle went down and pee.

Aunty : pssttt...

Afoi : zZzzz

Aunty : pssttt...psssstt... abah~ abah~

Afoi : huh ? huh ?

Aunty : *whispering* ei... you call 019-XXXXXXX , tell her "Ah Seow at taiping with Ah Guan, becareful"

Afoi : huh?? ai meh?

Aunty : Faster.. dont let the guy sitting beside me know.. if not.. I'll die..

Afoi : AI MEH!!?? *dial* nah.. you talk..

Then, the uncle came out from washroom. Aunty THROW the hp back to me, turn her head over, look outside the window and ask me to do as what she ask just now. WHAT is this!? No choice.. go down and make the call

Afoi : hello?

KLN : *yen de pull lheng ngeh*

Afoi : huh? ada cina kah?

KLN : dei!! pu du!!!

Afoi : sa bri ya!

Looks like the aunty dialed the wrong number. What I can do? well.. not much. The uncle looks like he has some few hundreds of dagger hiding under his short pants. I snapped his photo, just incase. His photo is still in my notebook.

Still wondering what is going on. Hopefully nothing serious.

3 comments:

Dude Vincester said...

must be some chicken on the loose and trying to con some guy for food..

sk said...

Show me the uncle pic!!!

afoi said...

next time when i switch to my notebook.. i'll send u the photo.. but not here