Sunday, April 10, 2005

Untitled

Weekdays, my role is set back to working machine again. Nothing worth mention at all. Other than work, there's only eat and sleep. Still, am sucks at work. Thousand thanks and sorry to my colleague who helped out. Well, problem is, when I think everything is fine, it isn't at all. Might just having running nose, cant smell the nasty shit at all. =|

This weekend, just have some dinner, late night supper, movie with friends. Nothing too heavy. Watched "The Eye 10", its a funny movie. At least it made up my weekend. After movie, we went to HaloCafe@PetalingStreet for dinner AGAIN. Dedicate "love is simple" from David Tao for like MILLION TIMES. But the damn singer just dont give a fuck for that. After reading out your dedication, they sing THEIR song. Why the fuck you allow people dedicate songs and yet, still dont sing it out? what the fuck is going on? We gave up at last and went back with disappointment.

Contacted ahfeifei for late supper. He's been in afternoon shift recently. Me and princess went WongCock@SS2 and wait for him to come. As usual, being forced to drink the SAME drink princess ordered. *sob sob* I realised recently princess like to force me. *sob sob* Kulim has no right to objects but obey. Also, recently, princess's pinch is getting more and more ganas. Even it hurt, I still need to make the "enjoying" expression with the sound whereby pronounced "S" with breathing air in ya mouth.

On the way back, deep troat thought session with princess. Conclusion, "Do whatever you think is good for you, and no body shall ever say you wrong". In fact, True or Flase is nothing but agreement. When you're with the majority group of people, the action/thought shall act as True. How do we judge if a person is doing right ? Most of the time, we judge by our own point of view. Which being biased.

Nothing comes alone. When it brings goodness to you, it certainly bring the downside for you as well. Do you believe in what you see ? Do you think what you see is what it is meant for? When you're in a room, you'll never know how exactly is the building look like. Put yourself out of a matter and see it, you'll realised, its not what you think it is at first.

I envy princess for being satisfied with what she had. I envy her way of thinking. I envy she had alot of nice friends(OK, this one I had also). Hope that one day, I'll be able to not to set over high aim for myself. That I'll be able to be satisfied with what I had.

p/s : princess, really want me to wear a light pink shirt meh ? yao meh ?

4 comments:

ZMiN said...

EEYER.. yuin loi ur into S & M bondage... pinching and forcing, the slave talk... tsk tsk tsk *shakes head*... where are your tali and muzzle? If you don't have one, go to those pet shops... I think they may have some, in pink.. muahahaa

sk said...

Thank you for sharing your opinion with me. I'm truly appreciate it.

sk said...

One more thing, i think you'd look nice if wearing pink color POLO T.... When we going to buy? hahahahaha

afoi said...

zmin : not only that lo.. i play with food also (pop corn) ... kai wan siao... food sex somemore.. but unlike jap one.. we dont use "ang chai thao" one...

wooly : not nice also need to buy one le... HAHAHA