Thursday, April 21, 2005

Thanks to Muhammad S.A.W

Because of Him , I can rest today. Ah... how nice... Happy birthday to You, Muhammad.
Today morning.. wake up 9am.. then go play badminton with friends. When ahfeifei called my handphone, THEN only I remember WHY I set alarm clock today. Been totally pissed off by the alarm this morning, as I couldn't think of why the heck it rang.

Obviously, our skill is NULL. 3/10 hit also only with the *whhoooosh* sound, but miss que one.. damn.. been too long time never do sports.. We finally give up after an hour of netting the air. Then we went SS2 for dim sum.

After that, send Bento to work part time at his company. Plus copy out all the video file he downloaded previously. Looking forward for that.. ngek ngek ngek....

Ok, I must not waste my off day by sitting in front of PC anymore. Going to read newspaper and then swept floor(yea right). Ah.. this is the MOST happy thursday in recent time.

Wondering why they don't have any rememberance of Muhammad S.A.W's full moon day. Like a new born baby, celebrate the full moon. Else, next month will have another holiday. No fun..

No comments: