Saturday, April 02, 2005

First day at work

Started my new contract today. And luckily it's not an april fool joke. Luckily Yip Ku Seng didn't throw the ribbon to me, wearing a party cap, spraying the snowy smelly barley thingy, "april fool! you think you gonna get away from me?".. *phew*

Well, the office is in Old Subang Airport. How frequent you can have airplane down ya workplace? The company environment isn't that bad. Quite spacious. And well, all the people there.. seems friendly, but yet to confirm.

Even though its just my first day at work, already start to work. And guess it will be a rush project, which due end of April.. yo ollah.. people dong pay you to MSN there.. I guess that's true. And no sign of any project being freeze thou. Hope I'll be able to make new cool friend there.. and hope everything goes smoothly.. and NO OT please..

No comments: