Thursday, March 31, 2005

. . . . . . .

Back to KL home at 7 something. Dong feel like doing anything. Tomorrow, I'll start my work again. After 1 1/2 months of break, seems like having some hard time to continue working. Just feel uncertain about the future workplace, the people there.

From tomorrow onwards, I'll be based in Subang for 6 months. From previous job, I found out something (not so)interesting. Every 3 months, will add an extra week, so, 3 Months + 1 week * 4 == 13 weeks a quarter year. 3Months * 4 quarter * 4 weeks + (1 weeks * 4 quarter) == 52 weeks. So, 6 months will have 6 * 4 weeks a month + 2 weeks == 26 weeks. Another 26 weeks, I hope I'll free like a bird AGAIN!

3 comments:

Dude Vincester said...

ooi..how you count one?? still know maths or not after so long hibernating at home?? haha...good luck in your new job. so update us with your first day at work okay?

ZMiN said...

Yo Foi a.k.a. The real GOUSUNYANSEE. Me green with envy here! And I was kinda like @_@ after looking at ur formulas and shits. Haha... Good luck on ur first day of work!!

afoi said...

yoz.... so so le... first day... got stuff to do already.. sigh.... thansk for the wish