Sunday, March 13, 2005

Guys, are you still with me~!?

Afoi used to have a 23" waist. Then, everything goes up side down. People start to shit with mouth As well as afoi's waist size.. 23 to 32.. and then, the ex-colleague start to complain.

ex-c : dude.. u're making me sick !

afoi : ehh ?

ex-c : look at yourself! you're no longer the lengchai i know, u've turned to feichai

afoi : yea.. so what? you want to lick ?

ex-c : you sick!! come.. join us go gym tonight!

afoi : ai meh?

ex-c : else I'll crimp your gf

afoi : ampun tuanku.. ok lo...

So, after work , we went to one of the famous gym in .my I must say, gym nowadays... got quite alot of lao ee[R1]. But, yea... but there IS some of those hot chick also. Maklumlah, KFC is just beside that gym. After tricked by colleague, afoi follow them join a class.. called "body hump pump"

Hualaneh... I must say... After almost 3 years of no-work-out-purely-input life style, its totally nightmare for me to take the weight for an hour! yea.. the instructor is hot.. so waht? he's a GUY!!After like 45 min... I already buey thong[R2]

afoi : . . . . . . . *resting*

instrutor : guys.. are you still with me? *looking afoi*

afoi : . . . . . . .

instrutor : come on! never give up... follow me!! last one... One, Two Three...

afoi : ok.. since its last one...

instrutor : Ok, another time, One Two Three. . . Next , One Two Three

afoi : (wtf!? I thought last time already!?? )

After that day, I'm kinda cacat for whole week. But, work out is good. at least I tressure the time where only Me,Tv,Sofa and Remote Control. yum yum....

This is the first time I so pissed off when "Guys, are you still with me" happened..


References:

[R1] - lao ee . Hokkien in "old aunty". Also a nick of my close buddy in hometown. e.g: the lao ee buy one egg, want the ppl give free chicken. complex usage in afoi hometown e.g : lao ee, can you call my friend lao ee to remind his lao ee to help lao ee buy condom from the shop beside lao ee's house?

[R2] - buey thong . Hokkien in "cant stand". Its normally used when you're pissed off by something. or exhausted in doing something. e.g: wa.. after sab bai [listen], really buey thong.

No comments: