Tuesday, March 29, 2005

[Update] Tremor@1210AM

Update : http://earthquake.usgs.gov/recenteqsww/Quakes/usweax.htm .Based on the map there.. It seem like quite near Medan..

205 km (125 miles) WNW of Sibolga, Sumatra, Indonesia
245 km (150 miles) SW of Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia
535 km (330 miles) WSW of KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia
1410 km (880 miles) NW of JAKARTA, Java, Indonesia

sissyli... hope he's fine.. he havent reply my sms yet.

Just now plan to go out walk walk.. then see outside "water silent river fly" so continue sleep first.. tomorrow only hit count. But I dong think I'll able to sleep... This is my first time. I thought some "good brother" humping my back. I SERIOUSLY think IT WAS! until my mum told me she felt that tremor also.

3 comments:

afoi said...

my dear kin weng.. same case la!! I was half way online.. crap with friends.. then i realised my desk is like abit shaking.. and i feel like someone is shaking my chair... so i look back... nothing.. then continue.... then shake again...then look again.. FCUK! I even stand up and CHECK again.. but i better.. last nite already knew it was an e.q

sk said...

A Foi~ you can lick lick with kin weng, since 2 u so "kap".. next time i bring him out... i think he should be your Mr Right... (My dear kin weng... vomit!!!)

afoi said...

*piak* !! haha.. seriously, when free can join us for our weekend dinner thingy..