Thursday, March 10, 2005

Dinner Conference + Magick Show

The other day, a friend of mine told me that he'd signed me up for a dinner conference. "How to make money thru Internet" hmmphh.. it sounds like "come come come.. we got product to con sell to you" .. anyway.. the MAIN reason i attended the so called FREE DINNER CONFERENCE is, I'll be getting my NEW GF there !! hurray !!


afoi's new GF

Yea, what so good about afoi NEW GF? well.. cos it's BLACK!


afoi's NEW GF's exposure view

Yea, what so good about being BLACK in colour? I can tell you.. NONE.. simply I like it...

After getting the deck of Vipers (the black thingy is called Vipers anyway) I really feel like going out the ball room.. hehe... but i didn't.. In stead, i had the free dinner then only cabut..

After the dinner, bring friend to Sungei Wang... heading to AndyMagic Stall.. yeah... freak.. who the hell will go visit magic stall in wed night? well, i DID..
I must say.. the stall keeper sucks big time !! the attitude... worst than sammy vellu menopausing women... damn.... big deal! then we go to magic ring in TimeSquare.

After browsing the shop again and again hoping to find new deck which is out of my collection, We finally talk to the shop keeper (not a stall.. kai wan siao!) both of the staff were surprisingly friendly.. yea babe.. thats HOW people do business man... After showing off with my GF (just to remind you guys that, she's called VIPERS) the older dude appraoch us... After seeing his stunning performance.. I must say, after knowing most of the move in magick, its really hard to get those "wow" effect... and YES, he DID gave me the WOW factor !!! I've totally NO IDEA how the heck he do that ! It brings me back to time, where I were amazed by amgick trick ! ahh.. today is a happy day...

Time for me to sleep.. tomorrow, will be going back hometown.... Vipers will be on bed with me today... first night... no pain.. sayang...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First night eh? No ang pau? LoLz