Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Choices.....

Have any of you ever had this experience during your kiddo age ? Some weird aunty will always ask "who do you save when your gf and your mom in the sea first? remember... you only have a rope"

Yea right... weirdo aunty... you all know the answer will ALWAYS be "mom" .. so, why keep asking this lame question? To the originator of this question.. go screw yourself 3 times a day! To prevent the "eat full nothing to do" effect.... (if not used to had bfast.. then 2 times will do)

"How to make a good decision" , "Whats the best decision" always came across my mind lately.. Now, 10:00PM , I made up my mind to NOT to think so much..I'll go with whatever choice come accross my mind FIRST.

So, to those who having hard time to choose, my suggestion to you is to give yourself a break. There is too many beautiful stuff for you to do or to think of in this world. Wasting too much time on something like that, is simply... a waste of time.. and since time is money, then its a waste of money...

No comments: